Monday 19 November 2012

Going back to France

I am heading back to France tomorrow. I have had a very enjoyable visit (despite the cicumstances). Thanks to everyone who has given me lunch 'n' dinner 'n' stuff, YOU are what I miss about London (and the many other people I didn't manage to see).

I don't miss this
or this
I kind of miss this - the hustle and bustle and all the people... and taxis. But it is good in very small doses rather than day in day out.
I enjoyed being a tourist and seeing the Oxford Street lights. Marmite seems a strange christmas theme, but there you have it...

Of course I don't miss this (SHOPPING) at all. No of course I haven't done any while I have been away honest! What this old thing? I have had it for years... oh alright I haven't then... but I got one for you too darling... and they were in a sale...
and I do miss this
and this
I couldn't buy an Aidan to take back with me - or persuade him he wants to move to France too - but I have got plenty of curry stuffs (although it is just not the same as in the restaurant with kingfisher beer)

I have enjoyed plenty of real ale too - I don't have a photo as I was too busy drinking it!





No comments:

Post a Comment